Thursday, March 02, 2006

One Of Our Own Talks About Knight's Surf


Gollim writes to FairpattonDotCom about Knight Surf and Nate, WTF?

quoted from fairpatton's website

Dear John,

I€™m a member of Knightsurfers (ID: 1315). I had one upgrade package from e-gold ($40). My upgrade expired and cashout was pending many days but about a week or two ago Nate deleted my pending cashout. I sent him 2 messages, posted 2 topics on his forum but nothing. He did not pay my earnings ($61) and did not reply. I saw his program on your page (the best programs). I don€™t think so. This program is potential SCAM (many members have the same problem like me). Best regards.

Gollim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NetIBA Certified Site
Number 3399084E


The Largest Online Money Making Directory

Resources Blog Top Sites