Friday, April 21, 2006


Quoted Email News Update Concerning Possible Scam With Sorcex!

Thought I would pass this to you, since Sorcex scammed so many people.

The email was from Korris at Friends of Brian AutoSurf.

Is there a connection between Sorcex and Solid Investment?

*******************************************************

ATTENTION

We got an inside info today from a companion of ours. Sorces Dot Com was a company that closed last week.

http://www.sorcex.com

Put that address into your browser now and see what happens.

So my advise to you all who is in the Special plan..get out while you
still have a chance, or use the regular plan as long as its go!

Best Regards

Korris

Unquote

You may see this as you wish, just as long as you see it!

Below is an email to Surf Pay Monitor Regarding Surfice Dot Com Dated April 22, 2006.


From: "AutoSurfer"
To: admin@surfpaysmonitor.com
Subject: Surfice.com AutoSurf
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 22:39:26 -0700

Please make it know to all that Surfice.com has failed and is a Scam!

To whom it may concern.

I want to file a complaint against an autosurf company named Surfice.com.

They claimed members earnings and payouts are not solely from new members that join, but it is now
obvious that they need new members to upgrade their accounts in order to payout older members each month.
It is obvious that this company is running a Pyramid scheme operation.

I became a member on 02/15/06. I felt it to be a safe company to be involved with because they were paying 2% daily
for a six month term and claimed to generate income from other sources than from new members.
They promised to pay their members from the first of each month and within two days or double their earnings for the
amount earned.

My initial membership fee was $1,500.00. The 2% daily would earn me $30.00 a day. My first payout on March 1st.
earned me $420.00.
I made numerous requests to be paid and I was finally paid after 12 days.
They assured all members that it would not take so long to be paid the following month for the March payouts beginning
on April 1st. I requested my earnings be paid on April 2cd.for the amount of $930.00.
I waited 5 days and submitted several tickets asking why I have not been paid for my March earnings. All requests were
not answered. Every couple of days, I would submit another ticket, but I would never receive a reply.
On the Surfice Forum, the moderator named Renee, admitted that payout are slow because membership has declined.
She basically just admitted that earning payouts could only be accomplished with new member’s money.

I began to post on the Surfice Forum with other members stating we have not been paid. Each time I would make a post,
the moderator would delete my posts so no new and older members would see the posts.
On April 15, the Forum was shut down. They posted the reason why is because they were conducting updates to the Forum,
but the truth is because so many members were posting that they were not being paid.
Maybe they just figured a way to block my user name or IP address and other unpaid members from being able to use
their Forum.
Today is the 21st. of April and the forum is still closed down.
I told them several times that I would be forced to take legal action if I(we)were not paid and to do what is right
and moral. I included below the letter I tried to post on the Forum and also sent to them personally.


Attention All Members – Important!

If you have read my previous post, you know that I stated I was going to take legal action against Surfice for not
paying many members their earnings. Beginning next week after the holiday I will be notifying the SEC, BBB and several organizations that are interested
to know when a company is set up as a pyramid scheme. It is obvious that Surfice is using new members upgrade fees to
make payout otherwise we all would have been paid long ago! I will also be making as many posts to forum explaining
that Surfice is not paying all their members and has very bad customer support.
I truly do not want to take this action. I sure can find better things to do with my time.
But when you put your trust in a company, just to be let down and have your money stolen, it is hard to just forget about
it. I’m both Angry and Hurt.
I upgraded with $1,500.00 dollars. They owe me $930.00 for March earnings and about that much more each month until my
term expires. Not to mention the double payment if they didn’t pay on time as they once “Promised” all of us.
Do not pay any attention to statements made by the Moderators and/or owners. They are just ploys to keep our hopes up.
We are all here to earn money not hope.
I advise every member NOT to refer any other members to Surfice. There is no reason to let any other member have their
money stolen even if it would mean that new money could be used to make current payments to unpaid members. That also
includes me.

All of this could be avoided if only they will do what is moral and that is to pay us as promised!

The above letter was completely ignored by the Surfice staff and owners.
If the concerning party reading this complaint needs further information from me, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NetIBA Certified Site
Number 3399084E


The Largest Online Money Making Directory

Resources Blog Top Sites