Sunday, July 09, 2006

Scam Tactic Again By CTT

Please do not buy into this Scam Tactic that Cash Twist Traffic is Using

This is the second time that Cash Twist Traffic, which has been closed for months now, owing hundreds and thousands of dollars, offers to pay you back your LOSSES IF YOU JOIN YET ANOTHER PROGRAM. They promise to pay you with their commission earnings.

I had received a letter similar to this when MLM Auto Surf Opened up, Gina's member number "is/was" three, I signed up under Gina as she begged that she would be using
the monies to pay back debt to Cash Twist Traffic.

I had six sign-ups under me, one being a very Honest Admin who believed in me
and I was stupid enough to believe in her.


She ADMITS that she owes us money!!! No More Will I Believe This Scam Artist.

Now, her other site, Blue Wave Surf, has closed it's doors owing members hundreds and thousands of dollars Gina, the owner of both, cries that her health is bad again, this time due to stress from the two surf sites, last time, I think she died of cancer, I'm not sure, but the point is,this is a total scam and I am appauled at the way that Gina is using innocent people and sucking them into this ploy.

Quoted Email From Cash Twist Traffic's Gina

Dear XXXXXXX,

I think most of you must think that I have forgotten about the refunds at CTT by now. The truth is there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about it.

We were making good headway with refunds before some other things happened- those things caused us to have to close BWT as well - those things were out of our hands.

We had anticipated that DX payments would have resumed by now- it's been almost a year since they have stopped and even tho experts predicted they would start back up they have not - which means we have a huge loss and have to find a new way to remedy the CTT situation the best we can for our members.

We had paid good returns for nearly one year at CTT - many members made good profit before we closed. I am going to ask for your help - all of you - please help - and remember it is not me alone you are helping but your fellow members as well.

Some of you are program owners who have been hit hard with HYIP's closing left and right - this will give you a chance to recover for your members as well.

Most of you know I am a very good marketer - I can pull thousands into any program and make good money. The problems I face right now is my health (again)
is bad due to all the stress of both surfs being closed.

I have already ordered 1000 signups for this inexpensive opportunity - it is not owned or run by me - if you will all join I will use the funds to pay back the member refunds to those who are due refunds with the commission I earn.

I know this is a lot to ask - and I am very sorry to have to ask but I see no other way to recover the losses and take care of members without high risk and a very long period of time. Please consider the above and the following.

End of What I Am Going To Quote

The rest of her letter is a huge ad campaign for her latest venture, asking her members to sign up under her for a total out of pocket expense of $8.75, that is theft, as far as I am concerned.

She ends the letter like this...

And I Quote

*********
It took a lot for me to write this letter - I am sorry for how things have turned out - all I am trying to do is help everyone as best I know how.

Let's show the world what can be done when members stick together for mutual benefit - together ...... we all win! Thank you for reading......

Sincerely,
Gina

End Of Quote

AND she mentions that writing that letter took her alot of time , surfing her NON-PAYING sites took me one hundred times longer.

This person should not be allowed to have "internet access". I am going to start my charge-backs, here is her contact information for Cash Twist Traffic which is from Cash Twist Traffic's Website.


Contact Info for cashtwisttraffic.com:

Georgina Sprenkle
Rt1 Box 488
Rockford, AL 35136
US
2563774970
cashtwist@yahoo.com

Good Luck To All In Retreiving Monies Owed To Them!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NetIBA Certified Site
Number 3399084E


The Largest Online Money Making Directory

Resources Blog Top Sites