Friday, March 03, 2006

FairPatton Interviews The Admins


This article is from Fair Patton" during an interview with Bill, from cash back surf.

What you see, is what I got.

Replies received from: cashbacksurf.com

CASH BACK SURF

The questions follow:

Could you please give me some background information in regards to your
business and the people responsible for the day to day operation?

Cashbacksurf.com is solely operated and run by the owner Bill Russell
that is me. It is a sole propritorship of Bill Russell DBA
as Cashbacksurf.com. I also have a programmer who assists
with the code. She is great and I highly recommend her services. If
you like I will make an introduction with her permission.

Where are you physically located?

I live at 1712 SE Sunrise, Bentonville, Ar 72712 and my phone number
is 479-273-1472

How long have you been in the autosurf business?

I have had my own autosurf since the start of cashbacksurf.com
which opened in the middle of september. Before that I have
been on-line for over 10 years with my own domain. Russville.com
I also worked for a short time in customer service for
studio traffic and have helped with CashTwistTraffic in various
capacities.


How do you plan to earn your money?

The only way to make money honestly is through hard work and
sound business practices. As for the money of my memmbers I
re-invest all funds in other High Yield programms some of wich
are other autosurfs.

How many upgraded members do you currently have?

The number of members i have and the number of upgraded
members is confidential. unlike most sites I do not publish
that information. The upgraded members I do have are very happy
and I invite you to look me up at the surf rating sites that
are listed on my home page.

Why should I put my money into your site?


While I do not offer as much a percentage as some sites I have a reputation for
honesty, integrity and business acummen. I have a business stragtegy that works. I make money so that you make money. I have a long term business
plan. I also offer services that are unique or pioneered by me such as "surfer safety net" which means as an upgraded member you get 75% of the daily ROI even if you do not surf, and i allow upgraded members sites to continue to rotate even if they are out of credits(Unlimited hits),. Also my cash out button is always open and you may request cash out anytime your balance reaches the minimum.

Thank yoiu for the opportunity to answer your questions. If you need additional information I will always try to cooperate.

My yahoo messenger ID is "russ3074@yahoo.com"

Regards

Bill Russell
owner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NetIBA Certified Site
Number 3399084E


The Largest Online Money Making Directory

Resources Blog Top Sites