Sunday, July 16, 2006

MY REPLY

This is my 'quoted reply to the Admin of Cash Twist Traffic'.

Please do not sign up under "Gina from Cash Twist Traffic" for anything.

And I quote

Unfortunately, I am not one of those members who have been refunded to a minimum of breakeven point, from this site or your BWT site. I am very glad to hear that you will no longer be sending me emails as I find them pathetic attempts to even scam more money out of your "loyal members", I will include this email on my weblog as it's read by many individuals plus any thing that you email to me will be included when I report you to the Authorities, after I have done my chargebacks.

It is a shame that you never post anything that actually generates monies back to those that have lost so much from you. Hopefully, other members and anyone who even considers joining under you in anything HAS MY WEBLOG FOR REFERENCE AND WILL TURN THEIR BACKS AGAINST YOU.

If I stop even ONE person for losing monies due to your TWO scam sites, Cash Back Surf and Blue Wave Surf, then it will be worth my while.

Please note that this will be published in my weblog.

Sincerely,
xxxxxxxx
----- Original

End of quoted email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NetIBA Certified Site
Number 3399084E


The Largest Online Money Making Directory

Resources Blog Top Sites