Sunday, March 19, 2006

Google AdSense Possible "Nonsense"


After diligently working with Google AdSense since November, 2005 and spending quite alot of time on my campaign, I received a letter today that my Google AdSense Account was deleted, no reason, no reply to my questionable email to Google AdSense as to what I supposidly did wrong, which was nothing at all.

I began to read up on the Yahoo campagne and ran into some very interesting feedback regarding Google AdSense that I would LOVE to share with you!

Below is what I read.

I've been pretty wary about using AdSense because of all the horror stories I hear from people who have had their accounts disabled. I'm looking at YPN mostly because I'd like to work with a company that won't disable me without even telling me why.

Posted by: Darren at August 12, 2005 07:21 PM



Yeah, I was disabled by Google Adsense, and I did not cheat (I run a fairly popular website). I wrote them, no reply. I'm certain whatever Yahoo provides will be better than that. Anyone know how long the approval process takes? I applied to YPN a couple days ago.

Regards,
James

Posted by: James at August 13, 2005 07:32 AM



We all know that google has been taking advantage of us all, can't wait for an alternative option, hope you hit the UK soon!!!

Posted by: Zafar ali at August 29, 2005 05:49 PM



Looks great. Anyone have an "express" way to be offered an invite? My friend received an invitation, but I have yet to see an email from Yahoo.

Posted by: Elliot at August 30, 2005 10:33 PM


I was previously with Adsense also and was banned for "fradulent clicks." I guess my members just clicked ads randomly. I use kanoodle ads now. They are not good at all and I am expecting yahoo to be a much better alternative.

I cant wait to test/use it!

Posted by: Carey D. at September 4, 2005 02:21 PM



I was using Google Adsense,its good.But more enthu over upcoming Yahoo's Publisher.I have already Registered for it,I hope when it comes out of US I can test try it.

Posted by: Rajesh Goalla at September 21, 2005 01:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NetIBA Certified Site
Number 3399084E


The Largest Online Money Making Directory

Resources Blog Top Sites